Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy to be home

Last night as Natalie and I were getting off the freeway, we put the windows down.

It was a warm night, the sun was just setting and we were happy to be returning home. So happy in fact that Natalie felt compelled to announce her approach as we made our way down Del Cerro Boulevard.

"Baby Miss Aaaaaaaaann! I come home righ naaaaaaaaaaah! Baby Miss Aaaaaaaaaann! I come home to youuuuuuuuuuuu!"

I was happy, too. A barking dog, a purring cat and a handsome man still in his suit and tie greeted me at the door. And the view wasn't too shabby, either.

It's so nice to come home.

1 comment:

  1. how could life get any better than
    this..........and then a view at the
    top!!!!! embrace and enjoy the truly
    simple pleasures.
    missing and loving you all (even
    Miss Ann!)
    ang

    ReplyDelete